If you are looking forward to Colorado sports betting, you should be in tune with all the new Colorado online sportsbooks.
- Free Bet up to $500If you deposit between $50-$99, you'll get a $100 Free Bet. If you deposit between $100-$249, you'll get a $250 Free Bet. If you deposit at least $250, you'll get a $500 Free Bet. The free bet will be awarded as non-withdrawable site credit. There is no playthrough required and the free bets are received on deposit. Your free bet cannot be split up - it must be used on one bet. This is offered for new users only. You must be physically present in Colorado. 21+. Full T&Cs
- Up to $500 Risk-Free BetFirst online wager only. 21+ and present in PA, NJ, WV or IN. Sign up and make your first wager within 7 days, and If It loses, we'll refund it up to $500 in site credit. Site credit is non-withdrawable and winnings earned from the site credit cannot be withdrawn until your wager an amount equal to the site credit. See full terms and conditions at sportsbook.fanduel.com. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER or in WV, visit www.1800gambler.net or in Indiana, For Help With a Gambling Problem, call 1-800-9-WITH-IT. Terms apply. Full T&Cs
- Get up $100 in free bets on your first betRegister verify and make a deposit to your FOX Bet account during the promo period. · Receive a 100% Match Bet up to $100 in Free Bets on Your First Sports Bet Placed. · Must make your first bet at -200 Minimum Odds to qualify. · Free Bets will be credited instantly and divided into 5 parts. Full T&Cs
- Bet on Broncos to have a winning season & get $10 every win!
- SIGN UP BONUS UP TO $1,000* AWARDED AS RISK-FREE BET + DEPOSIT BONUS!If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, PA & WV), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). 1-800-522-4700 (NH), or 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 (CO). *21+. NJ/IN/NH/WV/PA/IA/CO only. A user’s first deposit (min. $5) made between 5/13/20 – 8/17/20 qualifies the user to receive up to $500 in bonus funds in the form of site credits that can only be used on DraftKings. Bonus amount is equal to 20% of that deposit amount, not to exceed $500 (the user must deposit $2,500 to be eligible to receive the maximum possible bonus amount of $500). Bonus funds will be awarded to the user according to the following play-through requirement: for every $25 played on DraftKings in DFS/Sportsbook/Casino, the user will receive $1 in bonus funds released into their player account (e.g., a $2,500 deposit requires a user to play through a cumulative total of $12,500 in daily fantasy contests, sportsbook (-300 odds or longer), casino products, or any combination thereof to receive the maximum possible bonus amount of $500). The play-through requirement must be met 90 days from the date of first deposit to receive maximum bonus. After such date, you are ineligible to earn any additional bonus funds as part of this promotion. Limit one (1) deposit bonus per user. Users who made a deposit between 5/1/20 - 5/12/20 and received a deposit bonus offer are ineligible for this promotion. Promo ends 8/17/20. First bet matched up to $500. Free bet must be used within 30 days of first bet. Free bet amount is not included in any returns or winnings. Free bet is also not redeemable for cash, non-transferable, and non-refundable. First bet promo ends 8/17/20. Full T&Cs
- iOS & Android
- Regulated in CO
Sometimes when a state legalizes sports betting, online sportsbooks and sportsbook apps are not always included. So, you will need to make sure you are clear on just what kind of gambling is legal in the state and when.
Just now, voters in Colorado passed legislation to pave the way for legal sports betting in the state. And, this legislation included CO online sports betting. Plus, the legislation also included Colorado sportsbook apps.
Now, legal sports betting both in retail casinos and retails sportsbooks plus on online sportsbooks is not yet legal in the state. And, it is not expected for sports betting to become legalized in the state this year. So, CO online sports betting is expected to be implemented in the state in the next year, 2020.
Colorado Online Casinos
Now, just because CO online sports betting legislation has been passed does not mean all forms of online gambling will be legal in the state. As of right now, CO online casinos are still not regulated. So, you should keep researching any news about legislation regarding legal online casinos in Colorado.
When Colorado online casinos are legalized in the state, you can expect similar operators to the ones that operate the CO online sports betting websites. So, you can hopefully use some of the same operators that you know and trust when playing online casino games at that time. And, you can potentially have the same account for both your CO online sports betting needs as well as the online casino.
CO online sports betting rules
Now, we have already discussed the fact that Colorado sports betting should be implemented in the next year. And, this includes CO online sports betting as mentioned before as well. So, you will want to get to know the online sportsbook websites and operators that have become popular in other states.
Once Colorado sports betting is legal, online sportsbook operators will need to apply to a regulating committee in the Colorado government for licenses.
These licenses will give the online sportsbook operators the ability to legally open up online sports betting websites in the state. Only licensed operators will be able to open up legal online sportsbooks and sportsbook mobile apps in Colorado.
You will want to do your own research as legal sports betting in the state comes closer. Each state has its own rules and regulations when it comes to sports betting. So, you will want to see the way Colorado works out its own sports betting legislation.
Colorado online sportsbooks
Once an online sportsbook operator has a license, chances are a website that is open in another state where legal sports betting exists will be launched in the state.
So, you can expect to see some of the largest names in online sports betting moving in to Colorado at that time. Which means, you should become familiar with these online sportsbook operators now before they launch in the state.
Now, when you are choosing an online sportsbook, you will want to make sure you choose the best one for you. And, that means you will want to do a lot of research to see what each online sportsbook offers. The following sportsbooks are most likely to open up Colorado versions of their already existing websites:
BetRivers Colorado is a product of Rush Street Gambling, which is one of the largest betting companies in the United States. Having just launched on May 1, 2020 is now open to bettors online or available as an app for Android users. It is expected that the iOS version will be available soon, but Apple bettors can still use the mobile web-browser to make bets in the meantime.
Offering a 100% bet match of up to $250 and a tiered rewards program, there are plenty of incentives to bet with this industry giant. Loyalty points are also redeemable at the Bonus Store, allowing bettors to pick and choose what style reward they want.
FOX Bet sportsbook is already up and running in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. FOX Bet offers new users several bonus promos just for signing up including a 50% deposit bonus of up to $500 and up to a $500 risk free bet.
Available for download on both iOS and Android devices, the FOXBet sportsbook has a variety of betting styles including in-game live betting as well parlays, futures and spreads. Offering 24/7 customer service including a popular live chat function, FOX Bet is definitely customer-oriented.
With endless sports options and plenty of payment methods, FOX Bet is sure to become a popular platform in the state.
Available in a handful of states including Colorado, the BetMGM app can be downloaded today. BetMGM offers new users up to a $500 risk free bet as an incentive for signing up and has a rewards program for loyal bettors.
Additionally, BetMGM has a changing spectrum of promotions ranging from day of the week bonuses to free event bets. They also offer live in-game betting as well as early cashout which has proved to be a valuable tool for bettors to control their wagers.
The BetMGM app is available to both iOS and Android users and signup is a breeze. Just enter some personal info and you’ll be betting in no time.
Smarkets is one of the more unique platforms due to launch in the state. Instead of betting against a sportsbook, Smarkets allows players to bet against each other. This new type of betting is known as a betting exchange and they are becoming more and more popular.
Highly anticipated in the state, the Smarkets app will be available for both iOS and Android devices. Smarkets is currently based in London but has sparked interest world-wide for its new style.
Associated with the Black Hawk tribal casino in Colorado, BetMonarch bills itself as “the fastest and easiest sports wagering app in Colorado.” Their website is straight forward and you’ve got clear directions to download their sports betting app for both iOS and Android.
They make a big claim but so far, it looks like BetMonarch can back it up.
PointsBet in Colorado has already moved to open a headquarters at this time. So, you can expect the PointsBet online sportsbook to open up as soon as it is able. And, you can expect a welcome offer to come along with the online sportsbook launch.
Circa Sports in Colorado will be coming online soon. They’re a reputable retail sportsbook from Nevada and they’re bringing with them a ton of experience.
Betway will also be in Colorado. Another online sportsbook with heavy experience in Europe, Betway will have solid odds and a variety of markets.
DraftKings Sports CO is already an established and trusted name in sports betting across the United States. This fact is because of the DraftKings fantasy football website that is legal in many states. But, the online sportsbook has many fans in the states that already have legal online sports betting.
FanDuel Sportsbook CO is another online sportsbook website that started out as a fantasy football website. So, there are already many fans of the online sportsbook as of the writing of this guide. And, you can expect the online sportsbook to launch in Colorado at a pretty fast rate.
Betbull is a less-tested sportsbook than most of the others on this list. However, they know that if they’re going to compete in the Colorado sports betting market, they better bring a big game. Many big players are here and Betbull is going to have to find a way to stand out from the crowd.
The online betting platform of the Wildwood Casino in Cripple Creek is BetWildwood. This is an online sportsbook that people in Colorado are free to download and play on the phones for real money. All you need to do is register an account, be over 21, and present in The Centennial State.
The Barstool Sportsbook has not yet launched in the US so it’s hard to predict exactly what the Colorado version will look like. A product of the Barstool sports site and the operating efficiency of Penn National Gaming, this app is expected to launch in August 2020.
There will definitely be a new user promo to incentivize sign ups, but that could range from a bet match to a risk-free bet or a credit. Since they are working with Penn National, it is likely that the Barstool app will partner with current Penn National retail locations at their 41 properties across 19 states.
SuperBook is another new sports betting platform to Colorado. It’ll be a wait-and-see game to find out if this operator makes its way to the top or stays near the middle of the pack in terms of quality sports markets offered and bonus potential.
Carousel Group launched their flagship betting site; SportsBetting.com in Colorado on May 12, 2020. Partnered with local TV and radio stations as well as restaurants and bars, Carousel Group aims to expand their company’s reach and understanding.
This is Carousel’s first entry into the US market and the site offers a unique approach to the betting industry. Unlike other platforms, SportsBetting.com eliminates the need for third-party software or odds. Instead, they’ve focused on employing an experienced team with well-rounded capabilities.
Due to launch sometime this year, theScore’s mobile sports betting app is highly anticipated in the state. Having dropped already in New Jersey, the Colorado app is expected to be structured similarly and even offer comparable sign up bonuses.
Starting with a sports information app, theScore sports betting app integrates newsworthy data with pregame and in-game betting options. Available to iOS and Android users, theScore Bet Colorado will allow users to link with the media app.
The union of news media and betting gives users the most informative sports betting experience. The platform also includes personalized betting, instant access to scores and bet tracking.
Online sports betting was legalized in Colorado on May 1, 2020 and there are a ton of new apps expected to launch in the state soon. William Hill currently operates a New Jersey sportsbook and it is now expanding to Colorado.
As some new user incentives, William Hill offers both a $10 free bet and a 100% bet match of up to $150 on initial deposit. This app is known for excellent parlay bonuses as well as in-play betting and live video feeds.
Betting options for almost all sports including special events like the Olympics are offered on the app. William Hill is also available for both iOS and Android devices and has a variety of customer service options including live chat.
CO sportsbook apps
CO sportsbook mobile apps will be launching in the state at the same time as CO online sports betting. The legislation that has legalized sports betting also covers sportsbook apps in the state. So, you can expect to be able to place your bets on the go very soon in Colorado.
Now, many of the online sports betting sites that already exist in other states have sportsbook mobile apps. So, you can expect to find a sports betting website with a mobile app in the state pretty easily. And, you can expect to find an app that has the same features of the desktop website.
Possible sportsbook mobile app operators
Now, as mentioned before, many established online sportsbook websites already have apps launched. So, you can expect the same names from above to have mobile apps you can use when sports betting is legal in Colorado. And, you can use the same account you create on the online sportsbook for your app.
PointsBet, DraftKings, and FanDuel are all expected to launch their mobile apps for sports betting when they are able to in the state. So, you should keep an eye out for these trusted operators. And, you should look into whether the app will be compatible with your device of choice.
Typically, sportsbook mobile apps are only available for iOS/iPhone devices as well as Android devices. You will need to have sufficient memory on your device of choice to download and install the mobile app. Plus, you will need an up to date operating system to run the app.
Legal sports betting in CO
CO online sports betting is highly anticipated in the state. So, many sports fans will be very excited to get online sports betting up and running in Colorado as soon as possible. Now, you should be prepared to place your bets when you finally have your chance.